A&H

Pushing a team mate

The Referee Store
I'd allow it.

Let's be honest he's done nothing violently - he's getting a teammate out the way so he can score.

@Kes So you'd be allowing an advantage to a team who have (hypothetically - not in this situation) committed an offence worthy of violent conduct? If he'd drop kicked him over the crossbar, I'd be stopping play immediately. If they've got a problem, blame old dopey ******** who's cost them a goal

See what you mean but to be honest it's a grey area really since the "offence" has been committed against the team in possession. Fact is, the opponents in this instance are just bystanders. They haven't offended nor been offended against. Anyway - worth a discussion eh? 😉😃

I did say YHTBT which basically means Depends on circumstances.:)

I cant find anything to support advantage for "benefit the team in immediate possession". But i can find something to support "I'm probably wrong but just throwing it out there" ;)

View attachment 1920

Yep. Seen. But (IMO) the offence is an individual one and his team had an advantage. Glad I threw it out there!! 😆

There are exceptions but the OP refers to a team mate, a friend, a fellow player on your team, I think this has run its course and I’m not getting involved unless there is clear VC and from what I’ve read there wasn’t so.... GOAL.....

Back