A&H

Poor sportsmanship

SM

The avuncular one
Was expecting a good game today (and an assessment) but got neither.

Home team were 3 down inside 10 minutes and moaned and behaved as badly as they were playing. The away team then went on to miss more chances than I have ever seen missed.

Towards the end I was getting a bunch of dissent from a player who had already been warned. As I walked over to caution him he shouts "you are a ****ing idiot". Lost patience and sent him off OFFINABUS.

5 cautions and a sending off in the end. Could have been more if I hadn't been tolerant of the home team in the first half.

The Referee Store
I had a game that was the complete opposite to what i expected, I expected a load of dissent but nothing. A true display of how football should be played, sounds like yours was the complete opposite!

Lol sort of. Mine was one of those games where a team just forgets how to play! And this is reflected in their behaviour.

My game last Sunday was the most pleasant game I've ever had. Granted it was only U13s but there was 4 fouls in 70 minutes of football, I left a happy young man and so did the coaches.

Back