A&H

Palace - Chelsea

JH

RefChat Addict
Zaha gives a away a foul and angrily feints to boot the ball at Pawson, just gets a stern look. Ridiculous.

The Referee Store
I recently scoffed at @RustyRef 's claim that PL players are increasingly wasting time by intra-PA passes from FK's
Now that I've just seen Chelsea do it, I can see why the Law needs changing. Just another method of cheating that will catch on quickly
Good call Rusty, surprisingly I'd underestimated the 'gamesmanship' potential of these PL crooks

I recently scoffed at @RustyRef 's claim that PL players are increasingly wasting time by intra-PA passes from FK's
Now that I've just seen Chelsea do it, I can see why the Law needs changing. Just another method of cheating that will catch on quickly
Good call Rusty, surprisingly I'd underestimated the 'gamesmanship' potential of these PL crooks

It happens once and suddenly it's a time-wasting tactics? Can think of bigger priorities for us really...

It happens once and suddenly it's a time-wasting tactics? Can think of bigger priorities for us really...
Given that it's been discussed on here a few times recently, it's not a one off. This occurrence was orchestrated. The players knew exactly what they were doing

Given that it's been discussed on here a few times recently, it's not a one off. This occurrence was orchestrated. The players knew exactly what they were doing

As I've posted on a similar topic, I completely agree that it's a tactic used by many teams, seen city do it plenty of times this season, too often for it to be unintentional each time

As I've posted on a similar topic, I completely agree that it's a tactic used by many teams, seen city do it plenty of times this season, too often for it to be unintentional each time

Really? I've watched every City game, can count on 2 fingers the amount of times they've done it. Really think we're creating problems that aren't there but that's just my opinion

I'll have watched them the same amount as you then!

I'm obviously not going to go back and rewatch any of them but I can remember it happening numerous times

Back