A&H

Outstanding Discipline Report on WGS

Young173

Level 7 Referee
So I was re-registering today and noticed that I have an outstanding report, I know that I filled out the disciplinary report on the day of the game. What is weird is on the WGS home screen it says I don't have any outstanding. Is there something I did wrong when filling out the report? Or is the WGS system glitchy?

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 16.42.27.png

The Referee Store
So I was re-registering today and noticed that I have an outstanding report, I know that I filled out the disciplinary report on the day of the game. What is weird is on the WGS home screen it says I don't have any outstanding. Is there something I did wrong when filling out the report? Or is the WGS system glitchy?

View attachment 5741
It's a quirk in the system. I've had it a few times. I have ways followed up with CFA and they have confirmed each time that they received the report.

Yeah I’ve had this a couple of times. Doesn’t hurt to check with your CFA, but WGS has been known for having the odd issue!

Yes, happened to me as well. I always download a copy of the submitted discipline report, so when this notification randomly crops up I can check back to be 100% sure I'd submitted it.

Seen it with observer reports as well, tells me it is overdue yet I know I'd submitted it as the referee had received it.

Back