A&H

OSUK write on cards

A

AndyW

I have the 3 card write on system from OSUK.
I havent ever used them and wondered if anyone could make use of them,
Maybe swap for something else I dont no ?

Items im interested in at the minute: Match Pads (running very low), ball pressure gauge

The Referee Store
scan your existing match pad into the PC then print out onto 160gsm paper/card.......that's what i've been doing since being unable to get any more of the "Mondial" pads from OS.

I have no use for the 3 write on cards, as they are miles too big to fit in any umbro pocket I havem but will gladly send you some match pads - I have looooads! PM me if you'r interested :)

I will do.....but it will have to be tomorrow....the scan is on a laptop that i haven't got with me at the minute.

Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy of this scan too? :p glenn.parsons[at]live.co.uk

Thanks

Edited by Ross: Removed email link, you'll thank me for it :)

does anyone know where i can buy yellow coloured match pads as i am dyslexic and truggle to read on white paper, it would be very much appreshiated :)

See photo. I have these I didn't get on with so won't use them again. Is this what u mean???

Attachments

• image-254092792.jpg
    image-254092792.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 39
See photo. I have these I didn't get on with so won't use them again. Is this what u mean???
the one flaw with these is the player gets to see what you are going to give before he is given it, and if he is very angry you don't have a the chance to calm him down.

Back