A&H

Oooh 4 figures!

The Referee Store
You could buy QPR for 1000th of that too! 😂

I'm not discussing QPR - 22 games without a clean sheet, 2+ goals conceded in last 10 games:mad::oops:

Last night - red card correct, but the (irrelevant) 4th goal was miles offside (twice in fact - if anyone can be bothered - watch it and you'll see what I mean!) - that WAS a bad decision.

Oh sorry, I'm not discussing them am I?:p

I'm not discussing QPR - 22 games without a clean sheet, 2+ goals conceded in last 10 games:mad::oops:

Last night - red card correct, but the (irrelevant) 4th goal was miles offside (twice in fact - if anyone can be bothered - watch it and you'll see what I mean!) - that WAS a bad decision.

Oh sorry, I'm not discussing them am I?:p
As a Forest fan that suffered under Warburton, I can only say good luck!

As a Forest fan that suffered under Warburton, I can only say good luck!
Manager Record - Mark Warburton - Patchy!!!!
Brentford
Rangers
Individual
Brentford
Rangers

To be fair some of the football has been excellent and although we have conceded the most goals we are actually 5th top scorers!

Its more entertaining then under JFH and SMc that's for sure!

To be fair some of the football has been excellent and although we have conceded the most goals we are actually 5th top scorers!

Its more entertaining then under JFH and SMc that's for sure!
that wasn’t the issue when he was at Forest. Too much style and not enough substance

Have a 2nd round proper Womens FA Cup line on Sunday

Prize money is £1,000 for the winner - quite unusual for someone at my humble level to be on a match with £1,000 on it!:)
Congrats, nice appointment!

Still hoping we get to work together one day soon :)

870428E5-5798-4470-8496-89A9738FAB0B.jpeg
Keep the faith Boys..... £1000 match this week, 3-4 years the Premier League, keep the good work up and you never know what's around the corner!!!

Congrats, nice appointment!

Still hoping we get to work together one day soon :)

Appointment came out of the blue. I DO like being 'freelance' for want of a better word. The following Sunday I'm doing a line for a US Girls (16 -18) trial for a scholarship programme

Apparently there will be upwards of 20 coaches there and the match will be 'filmed'. Enjoy the variety of not being tied to one league week in, week out.

Yes I'm sure we will bump into each other again at some point!

Back