A&H

Notification of Appoinments

SteveAustinRef

Level 7 Referee
I am not sure if any of you guys already use this form or an alternative.
I found this a while ago no idea where from but thought it might be useful to a few of you.

(Not sure if its loaded in the right area, Ross?)

Attachments

• Appointments Notification.xls
    82.5 KB · Views: 21
The Referee Store
This is my criteria

Must have refereed as a Level 7 Referee for a minimum of 20 games prior to applying for promotion
Must complete a minimum of 20 (11v11) matches as a Referee, of which a maximum of 6 may be at Under 18 level, during 1st of March 2013 to 28th of February 2014
Must receive club marks from Competitions over the age of 16 over a minimum of 20 games (minimum 70%)
Will have received a minimum of 3 assessments as a Referee, achieving an average mark above 70, in open-age football (1 of which can be an Under 18 fixture)
Must have attended at least 1 Promotion ‘In-Service Training’ Event
Must have taken, and passed, a written examination on the Laws of the G

We don't have to do different level category games

Dave,

We have different Cat Games as explained on attached, I don't know why some county's have different promotion details, it should be the same across the whole country.

Ross,

I have uploaded it there as well now cheers

Attachments

• Promotion Criteria 2012_2013.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 8
I agree.

Yes the ref sec know that certain games would be tough etc but you could get reasonable game to ref with a few Gould and few YC for assessment and get a good score but another ref could get a HARD game to ref and get a lower score just because of the level of game

Back