A&H

Notebooks- writing equipments

dylanbailey4444

Level 5 Referee
Has anyone got any good notebooks? I have some but I find that they are too bulky. I have 2 which are more slim which I use more often. One of them is seemingly falling apart and I think it doesn’t have long left to last so I have just ordered one of those FIFA notebooks which are quite slim and have a YC and RC in (not real FIFA ones. I see them all the time online) and just wondered if anyone has any things that they like to write on? Personally I usually write on my cards. Card stickers from the referee store or masking tape. I only write in my notebook for goals, subs or red cards (or any random information like AR’s names, etc). Anyone got any other things that they write on? Or any good notebooks. Or any other random points for me?

Thanks

The Referee Store
So much is just personal preference. When I started, decades ago, I used an actual notebook. Not I make my own sheets to stick in a cheapie plastic ref wallet—I have a narrow column in the middle to write down the minute, and columns for each team on the side, and just write down what happened. 11 goal or 7 USB.

So much is just personal preference.
Yeah, this.

Some of us use write-on, some matchpads, some masking tape, some card stickers, some a notebook.

Just find out what works for you depending on what info you need to start the game with, what you need to finish it with, and what you need to complete your post-match admin with.

NB: This may (will) change depending on the competition.

Back