A&H

no Red card!!!

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
so far i haven't had a red card last season it took a double yellow at the same time so im wandering what my first red going to be this season

A&H International
I don't wish to sound critical (genuinely), but why is that an issue at all? Don't even think about it.

I remember my first season and my first four games were so gentle and incident free, I was convinced I was doing something wrong!! Fifth game; 3 cautions and a red for VC and I was fretting that I had over-reacted to the lack of cards previously! That's why the top, top boys get psycho training and taught how to leave last weeks game well behind and just referee what happens on the field. Don't search for a red, or worry your card count is above or below average, who cares? Just referee your next game well and if some knob obliges you with some stupidity, deal with him. If he doesn't; great.

I have had three reds this season, 2xS7 and 1xS1 and they came within the space of 4 matches, with lulls either side. Its like the weather; you cant control it, it just happens that way sometimes.

p.s you're certain to have a 22 man brawl this weekend now obviously!!

I echo what Jimmy has said. Don't go looking for reds (or yellows for that matter), they will find you.

Agreed. I don't even keep tally of my bookings over the course of a season (granted, that's partially because I get lazy about half way through and stop recording).

Well I stopped I don't go looking I let them look for me but it just that I'm keeping score from last year when It took me 5 weeks after the player decided to be sarcastic

Up till January this year, I'd gone 3 & half seasons without RC!

That's some good going.....

I have had 2 reds this season both to the same player of the same team, in two different games. One for VC and one for OFFINABUS
I don't go looking for them they will find me, now I have the same team again this week so will it be a hat trick of reds.....
I don't know only time will tell, he might not even be playing

I have managed 3 reds (2cautions, OFFINABUS, DOGSO) in one match but aside from that the 11 other games red card free. So far.

And of course 1 abandonment.

Yeah I did wonder, I've seen posts about double rc him etc, so just wandered if there was an official, 1,2,3 or just one and then report

Back