A&H

Review nike kit vs macron county fa kit

The Referee Store
Lol it's what they smear themselves in to swim the Chanel!

Olive Oil

It gives you a nice shine and keeps you warm, I always have a bottle in my kit bag. I hate long sleeve shirts, I always wear short sleeve no matter what the weather conditions and I don't use any under armour stuff. If your cold run faster and work harder.

Olive Oil

It gives you a nice shine and keeps you warm, I always have a bottle in my kit bag. I hate long sleeve shirts, I always wear short sleeve no matter what the weather conditions and I don't use any under armour stuff. If your cold run faster and work harder.
Old school approach!

What is the purpose of that? To make it easier to retrieve the boot if you kick some one up the backside with it? :D

lmao

No it helps reduce the mud that sticks to them and therefore makes cleaning them for each and every game much easier.

That is an amazing idea! Just a thin layer? Does it do any damage to the leather?

Yeah just enough to cover the leather. No damage I have been doing it for years just rub it of under a tap after and wash them allow to dry naturally.
Then polish job done new looking boots for years and top marks from assessor on appearance

With what you are saying on what you put on your boots, I put Dubbin on my boots. It is made for leather, and you just rub it on with a cloth over the boot. It helps waterproof boots, stops them drying and cracking, softens the leather and makes it easier to clean afterwards. It gives them a nice shine as well once it has dried in. I put it on once I have cleaned my boots after a game. I bought it from like a shoe repair shop. Its good stuff!

The Nike top is actually a damn sight better than their shorts. Not massively long, but not a problem.

The shirt pocket is generous and the zip area is as Brian mentioned a decent replacement for the poor back short pocket. Being a ref at grass roots I often have to take my car key with me onto the pitch, so handy zip!

Come on season! I'm now ready!

I might leave it till next year and get the new nike kit or if that one is worse the current one with my ra-fa points

Back