A&H

Newly Qualified Referee

kje2198

Morning All,

New ref here! I have completed my 5 games since I took my course and I am now on the look out to join leagues. I am keen to work within OA and begin climbing the promotion ladders. What type of leagues/football would be best for this? I fall under the Northamptonshire FA so we have a lot of OA Sunday and Saturday leagues.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
A&H International
Morning All,

New ref here! I have completed my 5 games since I took my course and I am now on the look out to join leagues. I am keen to work within OA and being climbing the promotion ladders. What type of leagues/football would be best for this? I fall under the Northamptonshire FA so we have a lot of OA Sunday and Saturday leagues.

Thanks in advance :)
From 7-5, either will do to be perfectly honest. At this level it’s more about developing to begin with until you get the hang of things. Any league will be fine I’d imagine, so join whichever is most convenient to you. The new promotion requirements need 5 AR appointments as well, so make sure if you want to get promoted that you join a league that will appoint you as an NAR as well. Good luck!

From 7-5, either will do to be perfectly honest. At this level it’s more about developing to begin with until you get the hang of things. Any league will be fine I’d imagine, so join whichever is most convenient to you. The new promotion requirements need 5 AR appointments as well, so make sure if you want to get promoted that you join a league that will appoint you as an NAR as well. Good luck!
Thank you, think it could be the NAR that could catch me out potentially as we don’t have a lot of leagues other than the higher level county Saturday football that work in teams of 3 at a U21 and up age range

Back