A&H

New Season Fitness Question

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
Posed this on social media last night but thought I'd do it here. Pick one answer please. With the start of the season just a day or so away who will stay fit/healthy/injury-free the longest?

A: Dalian Atkinson
B: Melman the Giraffe (from Madagascar)
C: Kieran Dyer
D: Tealeaf

:D

Some Background - I've picked up something in around the opening day in four of the last five seasons. Last year I posted something similar, and the most popular answer was "Yep, even Kieran Dyer's laughing. he can stay fit longer than you."

The Referee Store
My second marking as L4, day 1, assessed. I lasted the grand total of 21m35s before my calf/shin went PING!

Good luck Tealeaf in your conquest to defeat match day 1!

Posed this on social media last night but thought I'd do it here. Pick one answer please. With the start of the season just a day or so away who will stay fit/healthy/injury-free the longest?

A: Dalian Atkinson
B: Melman the Giraffe (from Madagascar)
C: Kieran Dyer
D: Tealeaf

:D

Some Background - I've picked up something in around the opening day in four of the last five seasons. Last year I posted something similar, and the most popular answer was "Yep, even Kieran Dyer's laughing. he can stay fit longer than you."
I picked up a pre-season injury in both seasons I asked for promotion to level 4. Wrecked my pre-assessment fitness test training and therefore my promotion bid. Continued the tradition by picking up a pre-season injury in 2 of the 3 following seasons (including last year). Limped through September, rested in October. Hoping to do better this season.

Back