The Ref Stop

New ref top

Lillias

Level 7 Referee
Hi there,
Looking to get a new ref top but unsure what badge to get on it. I'm currently at uni and don't need to change counties to the one down here to just ref uni games. Should I get my old county badge or just the old FAMOA (I'm aware the new blue one has a required ref level you have to be to use)?

The Ref Stop
Don't think they will print the old FAMOA badge anymore, so you are looking at your county badge, whether your parent CFA or dual affiliate. Whilst you don't need to change CFA whilst you are at uni, you really should dual affiliate with the CFA where your uni is, unless it has changed it doesn't cost anything.

Don't think they will print the old FAMOA badge anymore, so you are looking at your county badge, whether your parent CFA or dual affiliate. Whilst you don't need to change CFA whilst you are at uni, you really should dual affiliate with the CFA where your uni is, unless it has changed it doesn't cost anything.
I was talking to one of the second yr refs he said the local cfa didn't really take into account the uni students, he tried to get external games with them and they completely ignored him.
But you still think I should get parent CFA?

if you register with your parent CFA and also register with the one that covers your uni location, you could sew some Velcro onto the kit and get a badge for each one. Then just stick on whichever is needed.

Back