A&H

New Ref looking for kit

marshr02

Hello.

New ref struggling to get kit. Been trying to get Nike Ref Shorts everywhere but everyone is out of stock (L), meanwhile Nike top is on it's way in post. Having been waiting for a week or so but first game is Saturday. Does anyone know if Nike tend to be unavailable for months while the latest stuff is on the way... I couldn't care less about the latest, just after Nike ref shorts to match Nike top...

Thanks for any help.

The Referee Store
Depending on your County FA you could try refshub.co.uk, I believe they’ve got some in stock. Not sure if they’d come by Saturday though.

Thanks my county not on there (Sussex), but tried Kent, saw some shorts but not clearly refs,,, i.e. not sure if have back pocket..

i actually just brought a black pair of shorts from the gym section of boohoo man. But u can get a pair from Germany but they about 40 quid including delivery. Or even look on eBay

Worth not worrying about back pocket for now? Use side pockets and shirt pockets?

I've got spare shorts and they don't have back pockets, just one of those things to use as a stop-gap

I hate the open pockets on the Nike shorts so have started wearing these, unless someone came and inspected my uniform I think it'd be unlikely anyone would notice. Very similar texture to the Nike ref shorts too, £11 from Decathlon
adult-football-shorts-with-zip-pockets-viralto-zip-blackgrey.jpg

Try KEEPERsport.co.uk.

Based oversees but with excellent service. Got the Nike kit for about half price. Worth a look.

Back