A&H

New Logo

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Looks like Ross has been busy with his computer in re-designing a new logo for the site.

I really like the light green artwork, text and font on the left but think its spoiled IMO by the CHAT section on the right. The whistle was a great idea with the inlayed text but i'm struggling to grasp that bit! Can you explain the thinking?? Good effort though overall!!

The Referee Store
Looks like Ross has been busy with his computer in re-designing a new logo for the site.

I really like the light green artwork, text and font on the left but think its spoiled IMO by the CHAT section on the right. The whistle was a great idea with the inlayed text but i'm struggling to grasp that bit! Can you explain the thinking?? Good effort though overall!!
Couldn't agree more.
Could it be a silencer at the end? :p

I really like the whistle with the speech bubble. But with the chat added on I think it looks like a cannon. Maybe if the word chat was in the same green as the whistle with no fill/highlight that would look smart.

I really like the combined speech/chat bubble with the whistle. Great thinking @Ross ! I would prefer it without the Ref Chat text as part of that at all. The "Whistle Blower" becomes the logo, representing the brand. Then a separate text not directly linked to the graphic for "RefChat". It would mean you could iconise the whistle, without worrying about the readability of the text - think favicon.ico, or a shortcut to the page that gets created on phones etc. The brand becomes the whistle, the text just qualifies it. Also, whilst not objecting to the green, it doesn't really tie in to refereeing - perhaps a red whistle with yellow speech dots...?

Overall great effort though! We're just nit picking!

I think it'd look great if the Ref Chat was put just to the right of the whistle where chat currently sits. Well impressed with the design though feel like the green compliments the blue/green colour scheme of the site

Back