A&H

New football book on park refereeing

Jeff Jacklin

Jeff the Ref
Level 5 Referee
We don't get many books on what it is like to referee in local parks football from a referee's perspective.
A new one published last week has hit No.10 spot in Amazon's Top 100 Football Books and may be worth looking at.

Don't be put off by the title - '******* in Black' - the book tries to relay the sheer terror of your first game in the middle to the experiences and delight of your first Cup Final and is very much on the side of the referee.

It is available on Amazon priced £1.86 and can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/*******-Bla...es-ebook/dp/B00I2T7MWU/ref=zg_bs_362855031_10

The Referee Store
Given Jeff's attempts to flog his book....i googled '******* in black' and came up with this you tube video that made me smile

I hope you smile too...

Jeff, will your book be coming out in hard copy at some point?
No plans at present but if ebook sales continue to go up as they are doing I may have to consider it.
You can get a free Kindle Readers on the Amazon website for PCs, iPads and Android devices.
Thanks for your interest.

I already have a Kindle reader on my phone, but I spend far too many hours every day looking at a computer screen as it is, so when it comes to books I prefer paper.

Back