A&H

NED V ENG Euro SF

JamesL

Staff member
Level 3 Referee
8pm (BST) kick off.

Good luck to the refereeing team lead by Felix Zwayer.

A&H International
I hope he has a good game. There's already been far too much chat in the media about him and would be great for him to silence the doubters.

I hope he has a good game. There's already been far too much chat in the media about him and would be great for him to silence the doubters.
Completely ridiculous that some people have been referring to a scandal that happened almost 20 years ago. He also reported it. The scandal happened before Kobbie Mainoo was born! (Zwayer also wasn't a senior referee when it happened).

The big worry, is they have an Official song but we haven't. I mean, you'd have thought 'Girls Aloud' or someone could've made an effort
Very disappointing. Gives the opposition the edge IMO

The big worry, is they have an Official song but we haven't. I mean, you'd have thought 'Girls Aloud' or someone could've made an effort
Very disappointing. Gives the opposition the edge IMO
Well we have One Kiss - that will certainly get the crowd going as long as half of them are Liverpool fans that were in Kyiv for the 2018 UCL final (and it gets played).

Completely ridiculous that some people have been referring to a scandal that happened almost 20 years ago. He also reported it. The scandal happened before Kobbie Mainoo was born! (Zwayer also wasn't a senior referee when it happened).
There's only been noise about it because of what Bellingham did. Zwayer has officiated England, including at tournaments, and nothing was made of it then.

ITV just bringing up the scandal the Referee was involved in. When will some people ever learn!

For me, he must've worked extremely hard to get himself up to an elite level after the reputation he would've acquired, so he is rightly where he is.

Only me shouting for a penalty then. Clear penalty for me. Anywhere else, no ball, that high, studs on top of foot, foul + caution .
But if it were an attempted sliding block that just took the striker after a shot would that not be a foul anywhere else on the field?

Alternatively:

Man City vs Liverpool 🫣

Back