A&H

Ned Swe

The Referee Store
Video is unforgiving. That's at least three bad corner decisions and a couple of wrong throw ins. Too many. Hate to be negative but it's not going great.

I don't understand with all the options why the referee opted for yellow shirts when the colour is so close to that of the Sweden shorts.

I don't understand with all the options why the referee opted for yellow shirts when the colour is so close to that of the Sweden shorts.

My first thought when I turned it on, too, but think through the color options and you'll see why. Red? No, with Orange. Black? Not with dark blue? Green" GK in green.

Ref ended up inyellow on the last Sweden game, too.

Both GKs are in green... being in light blue, turquoise or green and mildly clashing with keepers surely preferable to massive clash with one team, especially the sock colour and shirt colour...

Both GKs are in green... being in light blue, turquoise or green and mildly clashing with keepers surely preferable to massive clash with one team, especially the sock colour and shirt colour...

I have to agree, I think the lesser of the two ‘evils’ is to clash with two players on the pitch rather than 10

Just to be sure folks know, the refs don't choose their colors. They are told what color to wear.

I think it is more technically correct to wear the yellow as the shirts are different, but I do agree, in practical terms green would be better. But the WC does kinda want to follow what the Laws say (well, aside from certain aspects of misconduct!).

Back