A&H

Misconduct Report

Bradley Marvell

Level 7 Referee
Ive just been an Assistant referee for an under 18 cup game as a nutral in which the ref sent one of the coaches off after 30 minutes in the second half I wrote in my notebook what abbuse he said to the ref as a spectator any advice on how to word the misconduct report

The Referee Store
Okay, as always- stick 100% to fact, no opinion or embellishment or providing any extra information that can be argued if it goes to hearing.

In the xx minute I clearly saw and heard xxxnamexxx coach with team name state/shout(whichever applies) WHATWASSAID. coachname was X metres from my position when the incident occurred. I then alerted the referee of what had been said.

I would end it there. The referees report will then end the story with his action following your statement. Would you agree @Brian Hamilton or @lincs22

Okay, as always- stick 100% to fact, no opinion or embellishment or providing any extra information that can be argued if it goes to hearing.

In the xx minute I clearly saw and heard xxxnamexxx coach with team name state/shout(whichever applies) WHATWASSAID. coachname was X metres from my position when the incident occurred. I then alerted the referee of what had been said.

I would end it there. The referees report will then end the story with his action following your statement. Would you agree @Brian Hamilton or @lincs22
The referees report will read something like

In the xx minute my assistant advised me that he had clearly saw and heard abusive language being used by the above named person towards a spectator. I instructed the person named to leave the vicinity of the field of play (or whatever action he took).

Back