A&H

Matchcard - Yet another option.

zonknz

I've created these matchcards to suit how i referee, and what i want recorded during a game. THey may not work for everyone, but they work for me.

They're designed to be printed on a A6/Postcard, and to be double sided. For reference, i had 100 of these printed for about $60NZD / 30GBP / 35 EURO. That included pre-creasing down the centreline.

your local printer has probably multiple card stock options; i just selected one that felt dense enough to write on without a wallet (i don't use one), and its durable enough for the rain for me.

Mockup_A6_Brochure_3.jpg

That said, i've decided to open source them such that people can download/use/modify them under a Creative Commons License.

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

This license allows you to use, print, modify - but not exploit commercially. So you can print them for your use, use them as a base to change things but not sell them for montary gain, and any subsequent derived work must be under the same license.

Attached is a PDF version, all you need to get them printed, but the link below has the full source.

For example, the last bit of the page - i ref and AR on leagues with NARs - i want to know as an AR the numbers of Team officials, and players on the bench, given different leagues have different rules - and it's a point our local assessors will always want to see us manage.
Likewise I always record captain's name and number, and the person in charge of the technical area, such that I know who gets any sanction, and I write their full name, for the times where "Mr/Mrs ManagerFullname" needs to be used.

(I know our caution codes, so i don't need that on my card like i have seen some do.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_7wX5iY6b84pLj-uIeqVJiCTuJawqhNT/view <- Full source, including Photoshop Source files/PSD.

Attachments

• Mockup_A6_Brochure_3.jpg
    Mockup_A6_Brochure_3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • Mockup_A6_Brochure_3.jpg
    Mockup_A6_Brochure_3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • Postcard.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
The Referee Store
Back