A&H

Match Kits info

LKMRef

Level 7 Referee
Hi All,

Just wanted to share info..
I was looking for a second kit, with short sleeves, so I didn't have to speed wash and dry between Sat and Sun games..

I thought, cool, I've already got the Nike kit, that'll work for the county league, that matches ARs etc etc. So thought I'd try the Joma one from Ref Stop.

My advice, don't.
It's the skinniest fitting top I've ever put on in my life. Genuinely have base layer tops that arent as tight. (Obviously wear it if you like that style).
It's just not ideal, I think a lot of us would struggle to feel comfortable wearing that as a top.

Just my experience and advice.
Back to Nike I go.

A&H International
Joma shorts, fit great. Top fits tighter than a base layer (I even sized up for the top as a precaution).
Nike shorts, agreed, shirts are tight, had to size up for those to feel comfortable, but the top fits amazingly.

Yeah the Nike shorts are crazy small, definitely recommend sizing up also. Had to give a pair away that I bought.

Hi All,

Just wanted to share info..
I was looking for a second kit, with short sleeves, so I didn't have to speed wash and dry between Sat and Sun games..

I thought, cool, I've already got the Nike kit, that'll work for the county league, that matches ARs etc etc. So thought I'd try the Joma one from Ref Stop.

My advice, don't.
It's the skinniest fitting top I've ever put on in my life. Genuinely have base layer tops that arent as tight. (Obviously wear it if you like that style).
It's just not ideal, I think a lot of us would struggle to feel comfortable wearing that as a top.

Just my experience and advice.
Back to Nike I go.
I'm a size up in Joma too, awfully thin tops as well

Back