Match 4 - Morocco : Iran

cwyeary

RefChat Addict
Referee: Cüneyt Çakır (TUR)
AR1: Bahattin Duran (TUR)
AR2: Tarik Ongun (TUR)
Fourth Official: Sergey Karasev (RUS)
Reserve AR: Anton Averionov (RUS)

Video Assistant Referee: Felix Zwayer (GER)
AVAR1: Bastian Dankert (GER)
AVAR2: Mark Borsch (GER)
AVAR3: Jair Marrufo (USA)

The Referee Store
Both teams need 3 points to have any chance of progressing. That should make for a tasty game.

Tonight’s game is where it all begins, quality of football household names that we all know & a referee earning his 🌽

Not wanting to hijack this games thread, but, Ramos, knowing the only way to stop Ronaldo, might be to whack him, he wont will he?
Risk putting your team mate and best player in world out for season!?

Not wanting to hijack this games thread, but, Ramos, knowing the only way to stop Ronaldo, might be to whack him, he wont will he?
Risk putting your team mate and best player in world out for season!?

Add to that Diego Costa & Rocchi could have his work cut out

My point was, you might be able to lower your guard a bit knowing Ramos wont cripple Ronaldo. Or can you. Perversly, I reckon Ronaldo would think nothing of diving to win a pk in a Ramos tackle......

Cakir way too relaxed IMHO now in the 2nd half.
Gives IDFK (I think) instead of getting in fast for a stamp when the ball is caught under the legs.
Walks to the corner after a clear foul that the AR doesn't want to give.
Then whistle to mouth before giving advantage on the edge of the box.

I didn't like that few mins at all. Obvs he is one the best in the world and is intentionally down playing incidents... but still... more urgency please;)

The biggest disgrace to professional football what a joke this last 20 mins has been.

6 subs & 6 acting like they’ve been shot rolling round on the floor, do they wana win the game or not.

Two nations I’ll be glad to see the back of.

Those two would have been more suited to the Conifa World Cup.

Back