A&H

Manuel Vs Jose

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
2 poor decisions in the first 10 from MO. Doesn't see an Alli shirt pull. Then gives a DFK and YC against the happy Hammers when Kane blatantly fouled the WHU defender.

Not nice for Manuel!

The Referee Store
Big if... especially as he got it wrong... no VAR there for that clear and obvious error resulting in potentially costly Trevor Brooking;)

Watched the game as well and I have to say I'm amazed at how Mr Kane managed to remain on the pitch. His 'display' was the very essence of persistent offences under Law 12 and I actually started to lose count of the times he barged or pushed an opponent forcefully from behind and knocked them over in the process! In my opinion he should have received a caution long before his tussle with Snodgrass (which he clearly started with yet another unfair challenge). I know he's the England captain and all that, but he should not be above the law and I'm afraid to say that's the impression I was left with after the match had ended. Very poor example to set younger players... and we wonder why we have problems!! Grrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Watched the game as well and I have to say I'm amazed at how Mr Kane managed to remain on the pitch. His 'display' was the very essence of persistent offences under Law 12 and I actually started to lose count of the times he barged or pushed an opponent forcefully from behind and knocked them over in the process! In my opinion he should have received a caution long before his tussle with Snodgrass (which he clearly started with yet another unfair challenge). I know he's the England captain and all that, but he should not be above the law and I'm afraid to say that's the impression I was left with after the match had ended. Very poor example to set younger players... and we wonder why we have problems!! Grrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:
Regardless of whether you're right or wrong, do you address all of your players and team officials as 'punk'; and more importantly, do they feel lucky?

Back