A&H

Manchester Derby

The Referee Store
He did an outrageous windmill advantage about half an hour after the ball was in the net!!!

(By the way, Silva nearly managed to balls that up by hitting it straight at Dave. He is so poor in front of goal. But he's gonna get player of the season.)

My point is he only signalled advantage to milk it, and there's no way he would have pulled it back for the penalty if Silva missed.

My point is he only signalled advantage to milk it, and there's no way he would have pulled it back for the penalty if Silva missed.
He would've had to. Also, whistle to mouth is an instinct, I doubt he did that for effect, the signal would've been enough.

Another showboating advantage from a PGMO Official. Clear yellow card offence irregardless of the goal being scored.

Understand the no card with a goal being scored but why try to milk something when you know you aren’t going to follow through with a disciplinary sanction. Probably a bet on who gets the most goals from advanatages..

1541983036511.png
Signal before the goal is certain.
1541983054064.png
Reactionary whistle to mouth as goal is either scored or missed.

To call this showboating is harsh. Showboating would be wait until it is in the net, then signal. By signalling here, there's no hiding if it doesn't come off. I think you're all being too cynical.

Reactions: one
Think JH has it right.

Thought Taylor was absolutely superb yesterday. He does have a clanger in him, bit in the big games he, usually, gets it right.

Should be pushing MO all the way for world cup spot, I fear Euros will come to soon. Yes he had some european experience, but not enough for a major tournament just yet.

I still think he has milked it, as he isn't really playing advantage and there is no way he would go back for the penalty. Silva is going to score 9 times out of 10 there, and if he misses Taylor can just say that that Silva's chance was better than the one that would have been a penalty. I wonder if he had been so brave if it was a defender with the ball at his feet, or dare I say Sterling? I suspect not ...

Interesting to see that still, so he did signal before Silvaäs shot. I take it back.

That is a very silly advantage to signal. D. Silva is total sh*t* at shooting and misses outrageously simple chances. Very foolish advantage to signal at this point IMHO.

I don't think he needed to at all but I also don't think he's just done it for show. Would've been very interesting if Silva had fluffed it.

Back