A&H

Man city v foxes

The Referee Store
Gutted to lose a game with such basic errors in our own box. Oliver was spot on with all the big decisions. He usually is to be fair, our best referee.

Speaking of our best officials, I saw SME get an offside wrong yesterday. Very rare that she gets one wrong tbf

Gutted to lose a game with such basic errors in our own box. Oliver was spot on with all the big decisions. He usually is to be fair, our best referee.

Speaking of our best officials, I saw SME get an offside wrong yesterday. Very rare that she gets one wrong tbf

When I saw that play, I thought the exact same thing about Massey-Ellis. I personally think she is the best AR in England, full stop. But it goes to show even the best get one wrong on occasion.

Also thought Oliver was on his game today. All three penalties were nailed on. For me, he's England's best referee by a fair margin (But full disclosure that I've been a big fan of his ever since his big penalty call in the Real Madrid-Juventus UCL match and subsequent sending off of Buffon. I thought UEFA assigned him that game as a way to get some experience in what was expected to be a Juve walk-through to the next round, but it turned crazy quickly. MO was brilliant in that game, in my opinion.)

Back