A&H

LOTG 17/18

What the current guidance on 'Dissent by word or action' Padfoot... there seems to be a dichotomy of what to do on here!!!

Apparently it appears utterly unchanged.......a caution is to be given for players who show dissent by word or action. The same tool that we have had for years to deal with it.......

It's almost like the problem lies with the referees not using the tools they have been given rather than a problem with the LOTG.

The Referee Store
A few years ago (the first time I retired) it was my last competitive game and one certain player knew this and was riling me all game, gauding me, nothing too serious but one of those h'arses that just nagged you when it didn't go his way. 93 minutes on the clock on a card free day and he made one comment too much, it finished with, 'its its last game, he hasn't got the balls to book me'...... Well, if one thing was for sure I wasn't there to be popular and had immense pleasure in shoving a yellow up his nose in what was then the last minute of my career!! I did carry on a bit the following season but stepped it down considerably from being full time!!! Never be afraid to use the tools in your pocket when required!!!

I was never bothered about promotion so i was always sent on mission improbables by my Sunday ref sec to Llifes unfortunates... i'd guess that any L3 or L4 on here would struggle between two estate teams here is Sheffield... Once saw a L5 almost in tears after reffing two relatively Nice teams.. Sunk like a stone... Nice kit though!!! :angel:...Suffolk?? I don't qualify,,, not enough fingers!!! :)

Back