A&H

Looking for book "Between the Lines"

RefereeingBooks

Hi, being a collector of books about referees and refereeing, I'm constantly looking to expand my collection. For some time now I've been looking for this self-published book by former Welsh FIFA referee Gerrard Lewis titled "Between the Lines". It was published in 2007. I've been unable to track down an ISBN number and no hunt through Abebooks or Bookfinder has proved successful (well, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this ad, right?).

Truly hope someone on this forum can help me out. Thanks for looking!

The Referee Store
Hi David,
Thanks for your reply. I've read the article and already tried the email address mentioned, but the mail proved undeliverable. I guess the address was outdated. The Twitter account looks more promising. Some of the tweets relate to the area Lewis originates from, so I've sent him a message. Let's hope it works. Thanks for your kind help!

The Twitter handle is his!! He replied to my query last night. Well, actually at 3 a.m. but I'm not going to let that spoil the fun and excitement I'm feeling :)
Will keep you abreast of developments.

Reactions: SM
The Twitter handle is his!! He replied to my query last night. Well, actually at 3 a.m. but I'm not going to let that spoil the fun and excitement I'm feeling :)
Will keep you abreast of developments.
What a man! 89 years old and on Twitter at 3 am. Probably waiting for a taxi outside a Port Talbot nightclub. :cool:

Mr Lewis recently sent me a tweet to say that he is reproducing his book on Facebook. He's gone through the first five chapters so far. His account name is Gerrard Lewis, as might be expected. I'm not on Facebook myself, but I guess someone here is and will have a look and report back to us. Please? :cool:

Back