A&H

Liverpool v Tottenham

The Referee Store
In real time Salah looked offside for the goal too, Not seen a replay though. Agreed with the Kane moving ball. Not the Best day for PL officials

I said to my mate sitting next to me... there’s a possibility that Salah is offside but we didn’t get a great replay . Really poor day at Cardiff - how that offside was not called I have no idea but we make mistakes. Haven’t seen the DOGSO YC yet ...

Missed all the games today apart from the last 20 minutes of the Liverpool game. My daughter has reversed off her drive playing hell with her 2 kids for fighting and screaming but unknowingly the back door of her Golf was still open. She's wiped out the outside tap and the gas meter and meter box... WTAF!!! Car doors knackered too!! OOPS!!!

Spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny spawny buggers

3 times the keepers thrown it in the goal for them

I think you'd surprise everyone if you disallowed the goal for a rolling ball. It had just about stopped, and from what I can see there were no complaints about it at all. VAR wouldn't have got involved with that next season either.

Reactions: JH
I think you'd surprise everyone if you disallowed the goal for a rolling ball. It had just about stopped, and from what I can see there were no complaints about it at all. VAR wouldn't have got involved with that next season either.

Hmm... I think the ref got away with that one this time but... smart refereeing is to blow very fast if there is an attacking free kick from a moving ball, or a quick FK taken from the wrong place. With Kane, I think the ball was about to back spin, hence still moving... but as said, I think the ref got away with it... I might not next weekend though ;)

Clearly onside. Atkinson was decent again to be fair. The same cant be said about the 2 goalkeepers!

As for the other game, yes the officials have got at least 1, possible more KMIs wrong (not seen the highlights yet) but Warnocks reaction at the final whistle was the worst thing I've seen from a manager in a long time. Shouting and screaming is bad enough but to stand opposite them and applaud the crowd to try and belittle the officials and encourage the fans to do the same is disgraceful. He should face a long ban (he won't). I hope the FA throw the book at him. He's embarrassing

Clearly onside. Atkinson was decent again to be fair. The same cant be said about the 2 goalkeepers!

As for the other game, yes the officials have got at least 1, possible more KMIs wrong (not seen the highlights yet) but Warnocks reaction at the final whistle was the worst thing I've seen from a manager in a long time. Shouting and screaming is bad enough but to stand opposite them and applaud the crowd to try and belittle the officials and encourage the fans to do the same is disgraceful. He should face a long ban (he won't). I hope the FA throw the book at him. He's embarrassing

Not seen it
But

He is a cartoon chatacter

In the spirit of the game has he benefited from the ball moving so slowly we can't tell if it's about to stop? No. I agree, play on.

In the spirit of the game has he benefited from the ball moving so slowly we can't tell if it's about to stop? No. I agree, play on.
Kane threw the ball and didn't wait for it to stop - and he didn't spot the ball... I think that's the learning here.

We see GKs throw the ball with backspin to save them walking to and from the spot of the kick, and they typically wait for the ball to be dead before kicking as the kick is so high risk...

But if an outfield player throws the ball rather than spots it... that's a big tell

There is no way any of us can tell if that ball was moving or not.

The referee was about five yards away and thought it was ok so dont see an issue.

Back