A&H

Liverpool v PSG

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
Apologies if this has already been raised in the past, but whats going on with Liverpool's white tape on red socks (and green on yellow for GK)? I noticed they had the same against Spurs on Saturday!

(Also hello again - its been a while!)

The Referee Store
Liverpool’s socks have a white hoop near the ankle line.
PSG goal well offside. As ever Cakir let down by substandard assistants.

Liverpool’s socks have a white hoop near the ankle line.
PSG goal well offside, first Liverpool goal looked off as well. As ever Cakir let down by substandard assistants.

Ah fair enough! What do we think of the pictures below then? Surely Henderson / Firmino should also have a string of white tape where his red tape is?

Agree on the goals! Won't say anything about Cakir....

Liverpool socks.jpgFirminho liverpool.jpg

Have to agree with the decision to disallow, Sturridge has gone straight through the ball and into the GK's.....well....

Still far from convinced about the AAR's. Either he was the main reason that was disallowed and managed to look entirely useless, or he was right next to the foul and gave nothing. Either way, looks rubbish.

No idea how Cavani's avoiding a dissent caution though.

I think there's a good chance the AR's have got more significant offside decisions wrong between them than they have right tonight....

It was the right decision to disallow, just messy as no one knew why. I'm sure the AAR gave it as he walked towards the goal post and I've got a thing in my head they move the opposite way if they are happy with the goal.

I've got a thing in my head they move the opposite way if they are happy with the goal.
The correct signal for a goal is to face the goal on the goal line, and point arm out and down (About 45 degrees), but vaguely towards half.

Goal disallowed correct decision. Red card no. Sturridge had every right to go for that ball. A yellow maybe, but with 2 players going for a ball like that there will be contact. Careless deffo reckless maybe but no more.

Back