A&H

LIV LUT

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Bit too much interference at times from
Madely. Seemed a bit nervous. Also gave a few cheap fouls (Diaz and Gakpo conned him a bit) but it was an easy game.

Talking point for me was the Luton goal. I’m convinced it was offside in the build up but can’t find a clip.

The Referee Store
Madely. Seemed a bit nervous. Also gave a few cheap fouls (Diaz and Gakpo conned him a bit) but it was an easy game.

Talking point for me was the Luton goal. I’m convinced it was offside in the build up but can’t find a clip.
Incredibly tight call when the ball was played into the Liverpool penalty area. Looks like the right foot of the attacker was JUST played onside by the right shoulder of the defender.

Not exactly shocked that Liverpool were given free kicks conning officials.
Most of the "big 6" do it and get it all.

Not exactly shocked that Liverpool were given free kicks conning officials.
Most of the "big 6" do it and get it all.
You're having a laugh aren't you? Liverpool conceded more fouls than Luton and had 61% of the ball. If you actually watched the game Madley gave most of the 50/50 fouls to Luton - and probably gave most of the 40/60 calls their way as well. It was an impressive turn around in the second half and I was impressed with Luton's resilience - I hope they stay up as their manager is doing a good job there.

Back