A&H

Limit Referee Watch

Charlie Jones

Work Until You Don't Have To Introduce Yourself
Just a quick one

does anybody have any experience with the Limit Referee Watch that's for sale on A&H?

I currently operate with the Optimum Time Watch (had it for around 10 years) but looking for a 'spare' watch.

thanks

The Referee Store
Tempted to get one as it looks top drawer for a lot less than a V800, so will also be interested in the replies

Tempted to get one as it looks top drawer for a lot less than a V800, so will also be interested in the replies

The V800 is a HRM and GPS watch, quality piece of kit.

You can get it cheaper than 400 though on amazon or ebay.

still looking at circa £200 - when the Limit is £21 lol

although I shall be looking at getting the V800 when my Optimum gives up the ghost ... would just like a 'spare' for just in case scenarios

Hi Charlie
The Limit referee watch was my main watch for the last season, and I have really enjoyed using it. It's got a large face and easy to press buttons; its pretty straightforward so if you want a really fancy watch this isn't the one!

I'd recommend it, but I don't know if it's a particularly long-lasting one, I've only had it the one season.

Very simple and easy to use watch. The large display is helpful as well when wanting to have a quick glance.

Also, if you use the timer (counting down) you get a beep every thirty seconds and one each second for the past 10. Nifty feature that I quite like!

Back