A&H

Level 7

The Referee Store
Congrats and welcome.

There are a lot of great ppl on here with a range of experience - so take it on board.
If you have a problem or question just ask - one of us is bound to know the answer

Enjoy

How long did it take to come through? I completed mine in the middle of April and I'm still waiting.:confused:

How long did it take to come through? I completed mine in the middle of April and I'm still waiting.:confused:
Mick, I'd contact your RDO! Shouldn't take that long! We had to complete 'Module 5', which was basically where they gave us our badges and certificates. So something similar may happen at your County FA - one may have not organised yet! Your RDO will certainly be able to tell you though!

Cheers Charlie. Yes we too are supposed to have a module five but I'm still waiting for info on that. I will give it a week or so more and then contact the RDO.

Just thought I would mention that I completed my 6 games and got my FA badge & certificate in the post yesterday!! Officially a level 7 referee :)
Nicely done mate. Welcome to the club. :)

Mine came through 2-3 weeks after sending off my form. Is it worth contacting your local FA?

Well done Nikki. I just completed my 1st season and done 45 games. If you need any advice ask as this site is a great tool for bouncing ideas of real and hypothetical situations and there is always an answer to be had.

Well done again

45 Games in a season? Wow - we just don't have enough teams on this side of the world!

Well done Nikki, welcome to the world of the whistle.....

Hey,

I got my certificate about 4-5 weeks after completing my module 5.

Cheers Charlie. Yes we too are supposed to have a module five but I'm still waiting for info on that. I will give it a week or so more and then contact the RDO.

Did you get this sorted mate?

Doesn't matter how many games you have done, if you haven't completed module 5 you are still a level 9.

Thanks

Matty

Matty, correction duly noted.:( No module 5 yet. And despite being given my badges and a copy of my letter by the RDO I still haven't had my letter officially through the post. I will have to chase him up.

First game of the season this Sunday. Shrewsbury U15's vs Preston North End U15's. I'll be running the line. My first game back would have been a lot sooner but I sprained my ankle over the summer while training :confused:

I'm noticing my fitness levels have dropped significantly during my rest period while waiting for ankle to fix itself. Starting to worry about whether I'll be able to keep up with the lads. Any advice should it turn out I really can't keep up during the game?

Only you know the answer to that question mate.

Bear in mind you will also have a bit of adrenaline flowing to help you through it on match day!

Back