A&H

Level 7 Debut Season

kje2198

I’ve now completed my first 5 games after completing the refereeing course, due to the timing majority of these have been youth football (although I am for OA next year). I submitted my games to the RDO to be signed off (around 3 weeks ago) however I am yet to hear anything and my WGS still highlights me as a “Trainee Referee”. I have signed up with a league already (Sundays) and am hoping to hear from local NLS Saturday leagues soon to register with them to begin the promotion progress.

Do I put it down to being the end of the season or is this something I should be chasing up with the RDO to get the Trainee updated to Level 7

A&H International
It will most likely be because the season has finished. It took about 4 weeks for mine to be updated in October so don’t worry, it will get sorted eventually!

I’ve now completed my first 5 games after completing the refereeing course, due to the timing majority of these have been youth football (although I am for OA next year). I submitted my games to the RDO to be signed off (around 3 weeks ago) however I am yet to hear anything and my WGS still highlights me as a “Trainee Referee”. I have signed up with a league already (Sundays) and am hoping to hear from local NLS Saturday leagues soon to register with them to begin the promotion progress.

Do I put it down to being the end of the season or is this something I should be chasing up with the RDO to get the Trainee updated to Level 7
The RDO has to verify the games, not always easy with youth leagues, and out of season so many administrators will be on holiday. Should be sorted soon.

They were all friendly games so I imagine would be even more difficult hence the delay. Thank you for the reassurance however! :)
"Friendly games" are possibly the reason for the delay. Were they sanctioned? Did an Appointments Secretary agree your appointment? Learning point for all new referees, one we mention on every course.

To be fair at the end of our course they said to us that it was our job to message clubs for friendly games as the season was now over and the CFA could not offer much support around that. I have done a youth tournament that was advertised through the CFA, that I could use should they need alternative games

Back