A&H

Level 7-6

willt2004

Newref
Level 8 Referee
Hi

Am just wondering the age to go from level 7-6 and at level 6 does that open up a higher level of football to referee?

Thanks

The Referee Store
Any age is fine, though you'll generally need to have a full year of experience with at least 14-20 Open Age middles completed. Yes, it will open up more opportunities ... in my part of the country this would most likely be higher division games of your grassroots league or lower division games in the County League

Any age is fine, though you'll generally need to have a full year of experience with at least 14-20 Open Age middles completed. Yes, it will open up more opportunities ... in my part of the country this would most likely be higher division games of your grassroots league or lower division games in the County League
More detail. I think i'm right in saying that refs need to be 16+ to officiate OA. They must also have been reffing for at least a year with the 20 game expectation
The 20 game thing seems to vary across counties... some allow up to 6 games either youth or women's... some don't
Once at L6, the games appointed are probably more a function of the ref's reputation and relationship with the appt. Secretary.
Step 7 could be in scope in Herts, albeit uncommon

Back