A&H

Last middle tomorrow

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Tomorrow will be my last time in the middle for the 2012/13 season, got a feisty derby as well so should be some fun for me to end on, then got 5 lines left and I'm done till August time.

The Referee Store
Got a middle tomorrow, one Sunday and one Monday. Busy old weekend. One of the leagues is still way behind, so I don't yet know if there will be anymore by the end of the month. Looking for some tournaments and then looking forward to the new season. Hopefully I will have got my registration through from the FA by then, had my certification evening and be a proper Lvl 7.

Tomorrow will be my last time in the middle for the 2012/13 season, got a feisty derby as well so should be some fun for me to end on, then got 5 lines left and I'm done till August time.
If you can't wait that long, why not do what I am doing (for the promo scheme), and join a summer league? Means your season won't stop! :p Will also keep you ticking over for a running start at the start of next season!

I'm going to be away a lot over the summer so that would be pointless

This is my first season, so I don't know what the protocol is with pre-season friendlies....do the clubs contact you or do you have to let everyone know that you're available?

This is my first season, so I don't know what the protocol is with pre-season friendlies....do the clubs contact you or do you have to let everyone know that you're available?
Not sure James as this is the end of my first 6 months, but the leagues I have registered to next season all ended their emails with "have a good summer, i'll be in touch for friendlies in Aug/Sep" etc so I assume that a lot of them are organised through the leagues.

I was talking to my secretary after the final I had and he said that he would be in touch with friendlies as they all have to have qualified referees just like any competitive games.

I would email a couple of referee secretaries and say that you are available for any games if you are needed.

Back