A&H

Kaiser 5 develops a problem!

SM

The avuncular one
just cleaning my boots ready for later - one of my studded kaiser 5s has the beginnings of a rip in the seam by the base! I am gutted. Loved those boots. Managed 3 seasons as my main boots though, so had my monies worth I guess.

What stuffed boot to buy next though? (Edit: studded!)

The Referee Store
That's the moulded version? I have seen a studded version, are they just as good?

Get some more Kaisers?
Yes Yes ....but keep the boot without the rip and one day in the future you will have a complete pair of boots" FREE" very Scottish attitude I know....(before any tight jokes come up) :rolleyes: but it has worked for me twice now :D

Pro direct soccer and get some more Kaisers I would, Copa's and World Cups no good in our climate due to the Kangaroo Leather. I use Kaisers now and love them :D

Kaisers all day long. Had a conversation with a physio who told me that Copas and World Cups where better.

Basically they are the same boot just different leather, so I told him if I was a player I would agree but I'm not and I'm not that vain so Kaisers where fine with me. He didn't talk to me again!!

Back