A&H

Juicy one today

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Last minute call from ref sec, needs a ref to do a top of table clash with two known troublemaker teams, in 1st and 2nd with a point between them!

Should be fun :D

The Referee Store
What more could you ask for on a Saturday than the best game in the league? :D

The term "best" will be judged upon at 2 o clock! :p

Its the way the sec rings and says "thats great mate thanks for helping me out, talk to you later, oh yeah, by the way, its going to be a nightmare, byeeeeee" :D

Would take a game like that over a mid table bottom div boring one any day though :)

Reactions: KB
Not until I get my delivery!!!!

Right well game finished. Fantastic game to referee. 0-0 HT 2-0 FT. :Losing team lost all discipline and argued amongst selves which ultimately resulted in a second yellow for their striker and a red.

Tough tough game but had a cracker.

Losing gaffer threw flag down and sat on halfway line in a huff from the 70th minute onwards. Fantastic :D

Thats the spirit!

I had a very easy day at the office, aside from tweaking my lower back/hip area. Got through the game, but it wasn't that much fun as a result. And low winter sun? How much I forgot how blinding you are!

Yeah 60th minute today I felt tendon go in my foot. Had 10mins stoppage time for my injury. Very nearly abandoned but "sprint hobbled" to the end

Paying for it now!

Back