A&H

John Terry

Ryan Owens

Token Colonial
Level 3 Referee
What in the world was he thinking?! Had he waited seven minutes, he could've had a fifteen minute break to calm down. Instead, he's gone and kneed his opponent in the back well off the play. Well done to the AR for having seen it and making the referee aware of it. It was the right decision; how do you folks feel about the referee thus far?

The Referee Store
I think the ref had a good game. JT was a disgrace. His excuse was ridiculous.

What do you think of the foul frank lampard did towards end of the game when he got booked??

He deserved the caution. You can't make challenges like that, especially towards the end of such a contentious, important, and close match.

Ross how did u miss it. JT was sent off for an off the ball foul where he intended his knee to hit the strikers back leg/hamstring for a dead leg. asst ref clearly saw it and JT was sent for an early bath. Fat Frank did a challenge with minutes to go which I thought at 1st was 2footed but was clearly just a stupid yellow card tackle and Toures scored Chelsea last goal!!!

I had a game myself last night, and I don't have Sky, so I await ITV's highlights show tonight.

Might watch the final now, Chelsea's 2nd XI v Bayern!

Somehow managed to fall asleep before the highlights started, wasn't best pleased! :(

What a pig. And he has the cheek to protest his innocence! What a joke!

Then again, the only reason Chelsea won was because the Barca players were too worried about whose house Terry was going too...

Back