A&H

Iron-On FAMOA badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Anyone know where I can get one?

Other than paying obscene money to A&H for a new kit with one on there and wait 4 weeks for the pleasure :p

The Referee Store
I ordered a decal FAMOA badge of a shirt from A&H and received after 2/3 days, but it is probably the cheapest you will get!

They still allow you to send a shirt in and they will badge it for you!

Mostly down to it being "business" and Geoff is feeling the pinch what with the RA now having the Nike kits, and he is no longer the sole distributor for them his money has fallen dramatically - some might say this is a good thing :rolleyes:.

So in order to try and keep it rolling in he has to resport to randsom tactics - if you want FAMOA then buy the shirt or send yours in for a small fortune / if you want county badge then buy the short or pay your CFA and do it yourself - it is dispicable!!!

Personally I'd point you to Sporting touch who actually do decent prices, offer a discount to refs and you are supporting the RAFA all in one hit.

A&H are initials, what they stand for could be varied.

Back to the OP - Not got a clue but I'll see if i can get some made and put them up for sale - watch this space.

Slightly off topic but if a anyone ever needs their county badge, ask your RDO where they get their embroidering done (ie. on their CFA polo shirts) because it is often local, they have the badges and will put them on for cheap. You need your CFA to call the embroider's and give them permission to let you use the badge but after that they did my stuff at £3 per item, including the badge itself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back