A&H

Interesting Video

Langerpp

Hi lads,

The below video is worth a watch if you haven't seen it already....

Good insight to life at the top... Similar in style to Kill the Referee...

Paul

The Referee Store
I find it fascinating how he deals with the players....

I have order Kill the Referee from Amazon. I have seen it a few time but without the English subtitles so I am looking forward to that.

I love this video and Kill The Referee too! It allows us to visualise what it is like to be a top-level referee, and it also gives insight into what occurs out of the public eye...

I watch both videos over and over again, on a regular basis, and I always find myself in complete awe - it makes want to get to the top even more!

What I like about this one is that it focuses on the everyday life more than KTR (because this deals with their everyday league, not a major tournament).

Great video (is Kill the Ref the same video as 'The Referees', focussing on a few refs including Webb at Euro 2008?). One thing which confused me on this video was that every time he booked someone, when he got is match pad out to make a not a pulled his red card out as well so I kept thinking he was going to send someone off!

Another thing I noticed was that when they came out of the tunnel and when they went back into the tunnel the assistants had their flags rolled up - something we are told never to do whilst outside the changing room.

The reason why he brought his red out was for something to lean on while he wrote the name down

Back