A&H

Improvement of referee

callmemyref

Are there any lessons for referees that we can attend every week or month, and tutors can help us to improve (Decision clips, LOTG tests etc.)?

The Referee Store
Not readily available. Some Counties have development groups for the promising referees, at which they have regular training sessions including discussion the LOTG and decisions.

Each county will have its own rules about who is eligible. I suspect that most CFA's will have their 20/21 compliment already, so it is doubtful you would be able to join them. They do require a regular time commitment, as the training sessions are in the evening or on Sundays. You need to have shown enough ability to benefit from them, so the 21/22 season I suspect is the earliest you can join on.

Otherwise, the local Referee's Association hold regular (monthly meeting) where you may be able to get some assistance.

Most CFA's most have the resources of available referees to be tutors for the lower level. Observers and Tutors tend also to be referees, so are needed on Saturdays for their own matches. Only promotion candidates will have some formal observations with development feed back. But you will not be able to join the promotion scheme until 21/22 season.

Not readily available. Some Counties have development groups for the promising referees, at which they have regular training sessions including discussion the LOTG and decisions.

Each county will have its own rules about who is eligible. I suspect that most CFA's will have their 20/21 compliment already, so it is doubtful you would be able to join them. They do require a regular time commitment, as the training sessions are in the evening or on Sundays. You need to have shown enough ability to benefit from them, so the 21/22 season I suspect is the earliest you can join on.

Otherwise, the local Referee's Association hold regular (monthly meeting) where you may be able to get some assistance.

Most CFA's most have the resources of available referees to be tutors for the lower level. Observers and Tutors tend also to be referees, so are needed on Saturdays for their own matches. Only promotion candidates will have some formal observations with development feed back. But you will not be able to join the promotion scheme until 21/22 season.
I’m accepted on Level 7, I got the letter from my FA.
P.S. I’m coming from abroad.

Shall I write to my CFA?

Back