A&H

I'm back

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
After a stay in hospital following a procedure over new year, I'm back and available to referee again.

Have an Under 23 line on Thursday, but having seen the picture the club sec sent us of the pitch, not sure that one's going to survive.

Bit more hopeful for the Women's National League game on Sunday. Then have a fairly busy March already and then the very kind appointments officer,after receiving my email telling him I was back, has given me a County Cup Final 4th official appointment next month.

I know from time to time, we all get fed up with this refereeing malarkey, but I would say the 'break' has reawakened my enthusiasm.

Maybe we should all take a 'mid winter break' - staggered obviously! - to help us recharge!

The Referee Store
After a stay in hospital following a procedure over new year, I'm back and available to referee again.

Have an Under 23 line on Thursday, but having seen the picture the club sec sent us of the pitch, not sure that one's going to survive.

Bit more hopeful for the Women's National League game on Sunday. Then have a fairly busy March already and then the very kind appointments officer,after receiving my email telling him I was back, has given me a County Cup Final 4th official appointment next month.

I know from time to time, we all get fed up with this refereeing malarkey, but I would say the 'break' has reawakened my enthusiasm.

Maybe we should all take a 'mid winter break' - staggered obviously! - to help us recharge!

It’s a good job the R’s aren’t a bit higher up, that ticker wouldn’t take another play off disappointment! 🍺

Unsurprisingly the lake, I mean pitch, on Thursday was deemed unfit for play, so I'm now hoping not too much more rain in NW London allows my Women's National League game to go ahead for my 'comeback' on Sunday.

Back