A&H

If I am a Level 6 Referee (County) ...

The Referee Store
Pretty much the same as a level 7 can. Realistically that means grass roots competitions as a referee, those operating outside of the National League System (NLS). As an assistant you can probably operate on your local supply league, which will operate at step 5 or 6, or in very few cases step 7 (National League Premier is step 1 for relative reference).

Depends on which County your with. I'm Nottinghamshire FA and I cover the following in my area

Nottinghamshire Senior League - Premier Division Lines with Middles in Divisions 1,2 and Foundation.
East Midlands Counties League - Lines only with Level 4's in the middle however this league is being restructured at the end of the season. With some of the leagues like this you can be the Senior Assistant on some games as we quite often have experienced L6's with L7's
Midland Football League - Lines again with only L4's in the Middle, I have however only just joined this league and I'm yet to officiate one due to the lockdowns.

well then i can help! i'm west yorks too (leeds based)...

Saturdays - West Yorkshire League (line the step 7 prem, ref all other divs) & Yorkshire Amateur league (ref all divs)
Sundays - Combination and Triangle leagues (ref all divs)
Midweek - there's U23 and 19 youth leagues, the top divs operate with teams of 3 with no real restriction on who can ref or line (4s might line to 5s etc) with apppintments made on availability and club marks.

depending on where you are there might be local leagues (Huddersfield for example) but i dont know much about these.

you want any more info feel free to PM me

well then i can help! i'm west yorks too (leeds based)...

Saturdays - West Yorkshire League (line the step 7 prem, ref all other divs) & Yorkshire Amateur league (ref all divs)
Sundays - Combination and Triangle leagues (ref all divs)
Midweek - there's U23 and 19 youth leagues, the top divs operate with teams of 3 with no real restriction on who can ref or line (4s might line to 5s etc) with apppintments made on availability and club marks.

depending on where you are there might be local leagues (Huddersfield for example) but i dont know much about these.

you want any more info feel free to PM me
Thanks

Back