A&H

Idea for controlling kids

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
This time Next year I will be a married man and within a year I anticipated baby Evans making an appearance.

Now many parents have different ideas on how to control their kids.

Here's an idea about bringing the cards into the home.

Age dependant of course:

YC offences:
1. Not playing nicely with other family members / friends (USB)

2. Back chat to anyone (dissent)

3. Breaking the rules of the house (persistent)

4. Delaying leaving the house (delaying the restart of play)

5. Getting in people personal space and failure to move away after warning ( failure to respect the required distance when play is restarted with a corner kick, free kick or throw-in)

6. Failure to get out of bed on time

7. Failure to go to bed on time

RC offences

1. deliberately leaving toys out after being asked to put them away which caused an accident (SFP)

2. hitting anyone (VC)

3. spitting

4. Not sharing your toys and denying other children your toys

5. Swearing or insulting

6. Second YC offence within 24hrs

Punishment:
A YC offence - 50 % less pocket than week - if applicable or taking away a toy for 24hrs / naughty mat for 10/20/30 min or earlier to bed (age dependant)

RC offences:

1. grounded for a week/fav toy taken away for 72hrs - no pocket money for 3 weeks

2. Grounded for 10days / fav toy taken away for 3 days - no pocket money for 3 weeks

3. Grounded for 21days / fav toy taken away for a week - no pocket money for 6 weeks

4. Grounded for 4 days / fav toy taken away for 48hrs - no pocket money for 2 weeks

5. Grounded for 4 days/ fav toy taken away for 48hrs no pocket money for 2 weeks

6. Grounded for 3 days / fav toy taken away for 48hrs no pocket money for 2 weeks

5 YC offences within a 3 month period will mean an increase penalty of 10% fine and / or an extra 48hrs without toys.

Any 2 RC within any 28day period will mean an increase of 50% fine an extra 7days grounded and/or 72hrs without fav toy

harsh or fair?

The Referee Store
I will take a picture of the behaviour chart in my classroom tomorrow. You'll love it!

Congratulations and God bless. I usually find a good firm spank keeps them in line.

There it is @mike mcgill. Kids move up as they work hard or do something else positive to score a goal and get a funky pencil on loan for a week. 3 goals makes a hat trick hero and they keep a pencil.

Yellow card for negative stuff after a warning then a red if they don't improve which equals missed play.

Pretty simple and the kids love moving up. They must also put themselves on the cards which I am sure stings a bit!

Attachments

• 20141002_165449-1.jpg
    20141002_165449-1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 35
There it is @mike mcgill. Kids move up as they work hard or do something else positive to score a goal and get a funky pencil on loan for a week. 3 goals makes a hat trick hero and they keep a pencil.

Yellow card for negative stuff after a warning then a red if they don't improve which equals missed play.

Pretty simple and the kids love moving up. They must also put themselves on the cards which I am sure stings a bit!
Dan great idea mate looks really good

Bit late, but I wish my da' had been as cool as to create such a scheme. Great work and congratulations :)

Twas a she! Just generally being clever and helpful. Her third goal was from a theory in a maths lesson that "dividing any number by 2 twice will give an odd number". Pretty close to correct!

Twas a she! Just generally being clever and helpful. Her third goal was from a theory in a maths lesson that "dividing any number by 2 twice will give an odd number". Pretty close to correct!

So she got a pencil for being wrong :eek:

Back