A&H

Howard Webb

frank_ref

Howard Webb's got a nice smile but can he really be our top referee? Seems like he makes at least one truly poor decision every time I see him ref. I'm surprised his reputation ever recovered from the debacle of the World Cup.

Anyways, tough gig. And not saying I could do better.

(Though I am thinking it. Wink wink.)

The Referee Store
Why is he not working with Mike Mullarkey and Darren Cann, I thought they would be getting used to working together before the World Cup?

Why is he not working with Mike Mullarkey and Darren Cann, I thought they would be getting used to working together before the World Cup?
I don't think they need anymore work together anymore!! At one point in the season, every time Webb was ref, without a doubt he had them two with him, for quite a few weeks that was. I think they've worked together that many times, they know exactly what they're like

This makes me giggle every time:

GenuineScentedHamadryad.gif

Frank, Saturday at 10.49 p.m. on 'Brighton v Doncaster' thread

'I like this thread. Too many videos and posts highlighting where referees got it wrong. It's about time we started celebrating some of the millions - nay, billions - of correct decisions referees make every single day.

Frank, Sunday at 6.29 p.m. when starting this thread

Howard Webb's got a nice smile but can he really be our top referee? Seems like he makes at least one truly poor decision every time I see him ref. I'm surprised his reputation ever recovered from the debacle of the World Cup.

Anyways, tough gig. And not saying I could do better.

(Though I am thinking it. Wink wink.)

:oops:

Back