A&H

How I can record the game ?

Orha Dan

Hy guys , i want to ask you something. I want to record all my games to see my decisions at home , can someone give me any ideas ? i think i cant use gopro3/4/5 bc they are too big

The Referee Store
I think a discussion from some time ago indicated that the laws do not allow for you to wear any form of camera. The only legal option from a LotG perspective would be to set up a camera on a tripod at the side of the pitch, which would be fully legal to do on public land (on private land you might need the permission of the land owner). But with this approach you're only ever going to get a wide-angle long-shot of most of your decisions, and the camera is susceptible to being hit by a ball (or stolen!). Perhaps have a friend that comes along and records you on some of your games?

Best piece of advise is don't...you base your decisions on a split second reaction...analysing them afterwards will only have you questioning every decisions and then taking it back out onto the pitch to and when you need to you will be second guessing and wondering about angles etc make the decision stick by it and if you think it was bad reflect how you could have improved ion it i.e. positioning, angles etc

Back