A&H

Hi All...

TomP

I'm glad i found this place, it has been really useful and brought back a lot of memories!

I qualified around 12 years ago, i refereed in the Stockport Metro League and also ran the line in the Mid Cheshire League.

I haven't refereed now for around 9 years - do you know if i will have to retake my course again?

Thanks a lot!

Tom

The Referee Store
Hi Tom, welcome to the site. Don't be shy to get involved

Have you been keeping your affiliation to your county going? If so, then you wont have to resit the course, if not, then youll need to get in touch with County and get booked on a course

Hi Ross

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

Unfortunately i having really kept up my affiliation with Cheshire, i left for Uni about 9 years ago and didn't continue to referee. Easily one of my biggest regrets.

Looks like I'll need to get booked on a course, i doubt it will be £30 like last time :).

Looks like I'll need to get booked on a course, i doubt it will be £30 like last time :).

I Wish it was only £30! ;)
Welcome to the site!
Just remember we don't bite and no question is stupid :)

Welcome Tom. Good to have you aboard!

You have to pay for the course? Mine was free 3 or so years ago. Although it wash the course, here's a laws of the game book, now your on your own to get your kit together!

Welcome Tom. Good to have you aboard!

You have to pay for the course? Mine was free 3 or so years ago. Although it wash the course, here's a laws of the game book, now your on your own to get your kit together!

Can't believe that yours was free, I had to folk out £100 + kit and stuff, my CFA gave me nothing!!! :(

I paid 120 and got the course, Lotg book... Shorts, shirt, socks and contacts for a local league which I didn't need

Back