A&H

Foyle/Milk Cup

GregR

Is anyone going over to N. Ireland to either of these tournaments? I'm going over to do both, going to be gone for 12 days, I may be hurting when i'm home!

The Referee Store
Well i'm back, and got to say probably the best two weeks of my refereeing career. Very insightful to work with other people and met some really top people too, who hopefully can stay as contacts and friends for the future. Would recommend this kind of thing for everyone atleast once, and I can safely say that as long as I am wanted back I shall be heading back over there next year too!

Excellent! I need to get me involved in a tournament away. Need to get involved in refereeing again first :(

is there any sort of level you have to be at to get into these tournaments as i only started refereeing last season but i've just been promoted to level 7
cheers

I'm pretty sure all levels are welcome, just a matter of applying and trying your luck.

Welcome to the site by the way :D

ahh cheers thats taken a load off my mind, i thought it might be certain levels only but just going to get applying to them all now :)

I could be wrong, but I think that applications for the Norway cup 2012 are closed, so wouldn't bother applying for that one

Back