A&H

For the larger gentleman!!

svenny76

RefChat Addict
Hi all,

I'm looking every where for a larger ref shirt, the biggest I can find is 50-52" chest, I'm just a couple of inches bigger than that, I've just bought the adidas Xxl shirt, and it's a tad snug.

Any ideas anywhere? It feels like I've looked every where for the past month!!!!

Thanks guys

Simon

The Referee Store
Simon, from the feedback I've heard about the new Nike kit, that would be your best bet.

Everyone seems to have the same problem of their normal size being too big. Therefore, the XXL should fit *

*DISCLAIMER - This is not 100% guaranteed, and I cannot be held accountable if the shirt is too small!

The only problem with the nike kit for me was length.

I am also a big fella, but more long than big in the chest (still an xl for chest) and as Dan said the nike kit has plenty of chest size to spare but I find it a little short. Might be worth a punt.

Avoid the Umbro kits, they are tighter around the chest, but plenty long length.

Adidas kits seem to fall into the middle ground. The one I have being accurate in chest size with good length.

Hope that helps.

46" chest wearing a XXL Nike short this season for comfort but I'm getting nipple rub. XXXL recommended for the OP

I'm about a 54" chest, so think the nike is gonna be waaaaaaay to small!! Oh well best lose some more weight and quickly!!!

As a larger gentleman myself, I thought the respect kit wasn't too bad. Only other one i found fitted well was a kit supplied by the NSL made by precision sports iirc. Was a bloody awful kit though!

The RA can supply larger made to measure shirts etc as 'one-offs'. just ring them, I did it and shirt was fine.
The Referees' Association
Unit 12 Ensign Business Centre
Westwood Way
Westwood Business Park
Westwood Heath
Coventry
CV4 8JA

Telephone: 02476 420364
Fax: 02477 677234
Email: ra@footballreferee.org

Back