A&H

First WFA Cup Appointment

Gabriel

Serial whistler
Level 7 Referee
Today I received my first ever appointment to an FA competition (second qualifying round of the Adobe Women's FA Cup). I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the fees and other things I should know for the competition please? I haven't been sent the competition rules so can't check that. Also, I'm presuming I need to wear my CFA badge? TIA

A&H International
Great news! I’ve also had an email (yesterday) being appointed to the Women’s FA Cup. First year within adults football aswell! Safe to say I’m buzzing

Great news! I’ve also had an email (yesterday) being appointed to the Women’s FA Cup. First year within adults football aswell! Safe to say I’m buzzing
Same with me. I've done 3 adults game with another due before this and then straight into the big competitions.

Scale of Expenses to be Paid to Match Officials

(i) In all rounds of the Competition, standard class railway fares at the cheapest
available rate operating on the day of the match may be allowed.

(ii) An allowance of £0.40 per mile will be allowed to all officials officiating in the
Competition who travel by private car.

(d) Scale of Fees to be paid to Match Officials

(i) First, Second and Third Round Qualifying:
Referee, £50.00; Assistant Referees, £35.00 each.

(ii) First and Second Round Proper:
Referee, £55.00; Assistant Referees, £40.00 each.

(iii) Third Round Proper:
Referee, £160.00; Assistant Referees, £110.00 each; Fourth Official, £101.00

(iii) Fourth and Fifth Round Proper and Quarter Final:
Referee, £371.00; Assistant Referees, £180.00 each; Fourth Official, £180.00

(iv) Semi Final:
Referee, £450.00; Assistant Referees, £225.00 each; Fourth Official, £225.00

(v) Final:
Referee, £1120.00; Assistant Referees, £675.00 each; Fourth Official, £505.00 and
a Souvenir Medal each.

Back